Who we are:
One of the fast-developing companies in FMCG sector in Bulgaria during 2019.
Quadrant Beverages AD, the official bottler for the products of PEPSI Co (Pepsi, Mirinda, 7-up, Evervess), Lipton International (Ice tea Lipton) and the juices Prisun, was acquired by The Mattoni 1873 Group – the largest producer of mineral and spring waters in Central Europe.
We continue to grow and we now search to find experienced:
- To carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends;
- To develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms, to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands;
- To analyse the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports;
- To supervise advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding;
- To meet with clients and to work with colleagues across multiple departments;
- To manage budgets;
- To organize events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- University degree;
- Experience as a Brand manager will be considered as a strong advantage
- Proactive personality, enthusiastic and open-minded;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good communication and initiative skills;
- Excellent command of English and PC literacy;
- Accuracy in data processing;
- Career opportunities in a dynamic and interesting international company, one among the leaders of the industry in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Very good remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance;
We would be glad to receive your detailed CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The information you provide with your application is confidential and protected under the Personal Data Protection Law.