КМV Group is the biggest producer of mineral and spring waters in Central Europe. The mission of KMV Group is to increase the quality and the culture of drinking and to develop its own products of famous brands with international value.
During 2017 the KMV Group acquires Quadrant Beverages AD which is official producer and distributor of PepsiCo products in Bulgaria (Pepsi, Mirinda, 7up, Evervess), Pepsi-Lipton International (Lipton Ice tea), still drinks Fruttimo and the official distributor of Rockstar energy drink as well.We are currently looking for a commercial controller.
- The position monitors and analyses financial operations with the commercial and marketing departments.
- Implementation of variance analysis vs budget.
- Support commercial and marketing departments in the processes of budgeting, forecasting and monthly analyses.
- Evaluate the commercial and marketing promotions and offers suggestions for optimizing results. *Report on the effectiveness of these promotions.
- Implement standard monthly reporting, develop financial models and plans for decision making, including price and cost analysis, operational investment, project management and execution
- Partner with Sales and other departments on regular reviews with focus on margin, cash flow, risk and P&L by customers and product groups.
- Prepares monthly and cumulative Brand profitability reports.
- Prepare and analyse the channel profitability and customer contribution results
- Budget control to ensure that sales/costs are in line with agreed limits/targets. Make sure that the needed action is communicated to the budget responsible persons.
- Monthly review of correctness and completeness of trade spend and marketing spend accruals
- Implement and monitor the promotion evaluation process. Measure the effectiveness of promotions and optimize promotional activities, recommends promotional strategies to maximize return;
- Initiates budget plans of commercial and marketing departments during annual planning.
- Actively participates in the processes of budgeting and forecasting;
- Supports the assessment and analysis of commercial investment;
- Prepares irregular reports, calculations and analyzes related to the commercial and marketing initiatives.
- University Degree in Economics, Business and/or Accounting;
- At least 2 years’ experience in commercial or related accounting position in a multicultural environment;
- Good computer skills;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with statistical and financial analyses tools;
- Excellent knowledge of the business and the market;
- Strong drive for superior performance;
- Confident to challenge executives;
- Customer orientation;
- Financial aptitude;
- Very good remuneration package;
- Excellent career opportunities in multinational environment;
- Company training and professional development;
- Interesting and challenging work in a young team.
If you match the criteria and can face the challenge, please send us your CV.